Lovee

Lovee
My babe and I (:

Muwah!

Muwah!
[Rawr] ILOVEYOU!

Destaniee..

I ammmm::
Talkative
Spectacular.
Not afraid to call you out.
Hateful to fake people.
Outspoken.
In love.
Problem?
I AM DESTANIE!! <33

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Love..?

Love is such a romantic feeling. It tickles your stomache within, and makes you get butterflies. You tell someone that you love them, then alas, the love floats away. Sometimes there can be times when you think that you have found the right one. But it's probably all just a lie. Lies lead relationships to go on and on. Each individual lie depends on the next. All you do in relationship is have lies built upon others. So next time you are in a relationship. It's going to be lies upon lies. Enless, you find the right one. Who speaks nothing but the cold and honest truth, which I call,,, True Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment