Lovee

Lovee
My babe and I (:

Muwah!

Muwah!
[Rawr] ILOVEYOU!

Destaniee..

I ammmm::
Talkative
Spectacular.
Not afraid to call you out.
Hateful to fake people.
Outspoken.
In love.
Problem?
I AM DESTANIE!! <33

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Promises?

Promises are broken all the time. I hate it when a guy tells you that he loves you, and then either cheats, or leaves you. I hate when a guy will try and be with you, when its just going to cause drama. I hate promises from them all. Like when they promise they won't do that again, and then there you know it.. THEY DO! I am so sick of the lies, deceit, greed, hatred, and disgust from them all. Why do you have to promise when you know something is not going to happen?? Whats the whole entire of it? Do you really have to think that way? ugh, I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment