Lovee

Lovee
My babe and I (:

Muwah!

Muwah!
[Rawr] ILOVEYOU!

Destaniee..

I ammmm::
Talkative
Spectacular.
Not afraid to call you out.
Hateful to fake people.
Outspoken.
In love.
Problem?
I AM DESTANIE!! <33

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Stereotypes.. For real?

I can't stand stereotypes. Someone just judging you like off the money you got, the clothes you wear. If your hot or not. It don't matter. I really hate it when you see someone in dark clothes, or whatever and then they get labeled as a goth or emo. There are some people who get labeled, and then it ruins there life. Because no one is going to want to be with a "slut" or a "whore". It just bothers me. Anyone else agree??

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I really agree. I hate being labeled as the "anorexic" girl who never eats and then gets taunted with food. Its annoying and I hate it. People should mind their own buissness. And they can label themselves as assholes!

    ReplyDelete